Poll: Overwhelming majority of Ohio voters support concept of shared parenting in the state’s family courts
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION | PRESS RELEASE October 16, 2018 POLL: OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF OHIO VOTERS SUPPORT CONCEPT OF SHARED PARENTING IN THE STATE’S FAMILY COURTS A recent poll of voters in Ohio showed overwhelming support for shared parenting outcomes, backing up a recent National Parents...
Backlog of family court cases leads to unnecessary delays in rulings for divorces
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION | PRESS RELEASE October 2, 2018 BACKLOG OF FAMILY COURT CASES LEADS TO UNNECESSARY DELAYS IN RULINGS FOR DIVORCES Divorce remains the most common type of domestic relations case in state courts, and while the number of new filings stabilized in recent years, a lack of...
Welcome to NPO Newsroom
Latest NPO News
- October 23, 2018 The Virginian-Pilot "Custody law should value what's best for children" Christian Paasch, National Parents Organization of Virginia
- October 12, 2018 The Columbus Dispatch "Letter: Gender wars hurt children of divorce" Petra Maxwell, National Executive Director, National Parents Organization
- September 26, 2018 Oldham Era "Landmark law has Oldham County roots" National Parents Organization of Kentucky
- September 27, 2018 The Standard Examiner "Guest opinion: Suicide prevention efforts should include creating positive family environments" Dan Deuel National Parents Organization of Utah
- September 26, 2018 The Columbus Dispatch "Ohio family courts compound damage of divorce" Don Hubin, National Parents Organization of Ohio