Support Equal Pay Day with Shared Parenting
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION | PRESS RELEASEApril 8, 2018 SUPPORT EQUAL PAY DAY WITH SHARED PARENTING MORE THAN 20 STATES CONSIDERING REFORM Boston, MA – National Parents Organization urges citizens and legislators nationwide to recognize Equal Pay Dayon Tuesday, April 10, by supporting shared...
Pennsylvania Capitol Event to Address 'Horrific' Parental Alienation Crisis
National Parents Organization | Press Release April 2, 2018 PENNSYLVANIA CAPITAL EVENT TO ADDRESS ‘HORRIFIC’ PARENTAL ALIENATION CRISIS National Parents Organization of Pennsylvania Recognizes Parental Alienation Awareness Day HARRISBURG, PA – Amid local and global concerns surrounding the...
Welcome to NPO Newsroom
Latest NPO News
- April 5, 2018. The Legal Intelligencer, Pennsylvania, "Capitol Report," Quotes Stephen Meehan, National Parents Organization of Pennsylvania
- March 22, 2018. News Talk 1150 KRMS "The Ozarks Today," Missouri, "Legislators Consider Shared Parenting," Interviews Linda Reutzel, National Parents Organization of Missouri
- March 22, 2018. Missouri Lawyers Weekly, "Legislation Would Set 50-50 Parenting Time as Starting Point in Custody Decisions," Quotes Ned Holstein, National Parents Organization
- March 23, 2018. "Landmark Legislation Providing Both Parents Equal Time with their Children," Chicago Tribune, Press Release Features National Parents Organization
- March 9, 2018. WTCM NewsTalk 580, Traverse City, Michigan, "Michigan Lawmakers Consider Shared Parenting After Divorce," Interviews Linda Wright, National Parents Organization of Michigan