National Parents Organization Supports Women in the Workforce
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION PRESS RELEASE July 10, 2017 NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION SUPPORTS WOMEN IN THE WORKFORCE Shared Parenting After Divorce Positions Men and Women Equally as Providers, Caregivers National Parents Organization appreciates that The Wall Street Journal recently tackled an...
National Parents Organization Thanks Michigan Lawmakers for Moving Shared Parenting Forward
NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATIONPRESS RELEASEJune 23, 2017NATIONAL PARENTS ORGANIZATION THANKS MICHIGAN LAWMAKERS FOR MOVING SHARED PARENTING FORWARD MICHIGAN HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE PASSES HB 4691 National Parents Organization applauds the Michigan House of Representatives’ Judiciary Committee for...
Welcome to NPO Newsroom
Latest NPO News
- July 18, 2017. Huffington Post, "The 2017 Child Protective Services ‘CPS’ Comprehensive Report" Quotes Robert Franklin, National Parents Organization
- July 11, 2017. The Daily Independent, Ashland, Kentucky, "New Shared Parenting Law Goes Into Effect," Quotes Matt Hale, National Parents Organization of Kentucky
- July 1, 2017. Northern Kentucky Tribune, Newport, Kentucky, "New shared custody legislation becomes law in Kentucky," Quotes Matt Hale, National Parents Organization of Kentucky
- June 26, 2017. Psychology Today, "Conclusions of the third International Conference on Shared Parenting," Quotes Ned Holstein, National Parents Organization
- June 22, 2017. Psychology Today, "Is There Really a Boy Crisis?" Features National Parents Organization